Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The First Day of Fall............

As I began to update our family blog, I turned to Hannah and asked her "what should we name the title of our blog post today?" At first she looked at me confused and then said "mommy, I know, I know..........The First Day of Fall". I must say, I am quite impressed with her thought! :-)
It has been several months since we have updated our blog. Spring, and summer have passed and now fall is officially here. It sure does not feel like Fall out with the warm weather we are having here in Southern California........yikes!
Over the last several months Hannah graduated from Pre-K, and Savannah graduated from Pre-School. Our little girls are growing way too fast!!! In July the girls had their very first dance recital, which we will always remember. Now Hannah is officially a Kindergartner, and a very proud one. Our little Savannah is now in Pre-K. Where is the time going? Brent and I keep saying we need to slow down and cherish the girls being little before they are all grown up.


Well we hope everyone is doing great and staying healthy. Enjoy our pictures.....................


HANNAH'S PRE-K GRADUATION



Hannah and her little friend "Kobe" were asked to lead the

"Number Rock" performance.


PRE-K Class of 2009



A day at the beach with Daddy


THE GIRL'S FIRST DANCE RECITAL


THE GIRL'S FIRST DAY BACK TO SCHOOL

Lastly, here is the newest member of our family "LUCY".

She is our 9 month old St.Bernard.

Until next time............HUGS from our family to yours.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Yay!!!!! A new post...oh how I've missed your BLOGS!!! I was and will continue to be a loyal follower!!! The fam looks great :) Love your new doggie- what a cutie!