We hope you enjoy our update - we have lots of pictures to share.
MERRY XMAS to all!!!
Here I am making Santa's "BIG GIFT" fit in our car......

Arriving at our family cabin "The Szychulda Chalet".

Brent and I getting ready to eat dinner at The Peppercorn Grille - so yummy.

I thought this was such a pretty picture looking out the kitchen window.

Entering The Village on our way to grab breakfast - so pretty!
Mommy made the girls a snowman.

Brent getting ready to hit the slopes - wooohooo!

On our way up the lift at Bear Mountain - YAY!
There I GOOOOO!!!
We had a GREAT time snowboarding!
The girls having a blast in the snow.....

X-MAS EVE......so cozy!!!

Daddy reading "The Night Before Christmas"

Santa's BIG GIFT - they love it!
To be a kid again.........
The view from our front porch.
HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS!!!
1 comment:
Wow! That is a ton of snow!!! Looks awesome!!! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas...I can only imagine how Christmas feels as a parent- I'm sure there is nothing better in the world than seeing your child's eyes light up with excitement!!! I'm glad Brent was home to share this time with your family. xo
Post a Comment