Sunday, December 28, 2008

WOW - 10 years later!

Brent and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary on Saturday, Dec. 27th. WOW - I can't believe how fast the past ten years have gone by. So many wonderful things have happened since Brent and I said "I do". In December 2003 we were blessed with our first baby girl; Hannah and then in October 2005 we were blessed again with our second baby girl; Savannah. I just could not image my life any different. I am so thankful to have Brent as my husband and the father of our two precious daughters!

We spent the weekend at the famous
Hotel Del Coronado.

Such a beautiful place to be.......

Here I am relaxing on our balcony.


Brent opening his gift from me - a new RING!
He told me NOT to get him one - I didn't listen.

Our famous self portrait.

The Hotel Del Coronado still
has the original elevator - pretty neat!

This Christmas tree took a crew of 10
two full days to assemble - very pretty!



Here we are enjoying the beautiful
sunset - so romantic!


Yes, Brent has spoiled me again!


My BEAUTIFUL new BLING, BLING- I love it!

Enjoying our yummy cocktails by the fire pit.

To many more WONDERFUL years together................

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Congrats on 10 years!!! Wow, time flies...seems like only yesterday you two were crusin around in his little truck...LOL

You two are an awesome couple who has created a beautiful family!!!

Happy anniversary to our wonderful friends....There is not a doubt in our minds that there will be many, many more...xo